Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess who is pregnant??


No, not me but I had you there for a second didn't I? Our very good friends, James and Jennifer are expecting their second child in September of this year. They told us about 2 weeks ago and I meant to post about it then but got side tracked. Anyway they already have a beautiful daughter, Addyson, she will be almost 3 when the new baby arrives. We are thrilled for them. We feel we have a unique and special bond with them because Jason and I were the ones that introduced them to each other. Of course we like to joke that we just thought they would date and have some fun together. We had no idea that they would get married and have kids :)

Anyway, they told us in the cutest way, by sending us a picture of Addyson wearing a shirt that says "I'm the big sister". The picture is attached.

No comments: