Monday, September 29, 2008

Treigle Wedding



















Dennis & Deni finally tied the knot. My brother and his fiance got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so glad for both of them. Deni has been a part of our lives for a long time now and we are proud to officially welcome her to the family. We all had a great time at the wedding. We just wish that Josh, Jessie and Jordyn could have been there (my sister's kids). Josh is at ATI school in Georgia and the girls had school so they could not make it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay-Hay--

MOO!!!

Anonymous said...

it's ok dont wish i could be there too... i see how it is.. love you too... geez im already forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I love your pics; you got some shots that I don't have. Dennis and I are here in Galveston. Boy what a mess!! But after going through Ivan and Katrina, we at least knew what to expect. Love to y'all and give my "suger booger" kisses from her official "Aunt D" and Uncle Dennis.